The Best Times To Promote On Social Networks

by - 8:03 PM


As a busy professional, I find it hard to consistently promote my various campaigns on social networks. If this is happening to me, I'm sure all of you marketers out there are probably having the same problem. With that said, I had to do further research.

I found out that the best days to promote your brand, product or service on Twitter is on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Apparently this is when the most people are online and actively participating on the site.

The worst day to promote on Twitter is on Mondays and Saturdays. One would think Saturdays would be optimal, since most people are not at work, but apparently not. So since it is Tuesday, I will take this opportunity to promote a campaign that rewards its patrons. I have literally found the worlds easiest way to have a personal shopper for all your favorite brands. I discovered it years ago, but decided to kick back up my promo campaign and tell all of you today.

Guys and dolls need apply, for they have clothing and accessories for all.
Feel free to share this link.

http://tiny.cc/YourFavoriteBrands - Just tell them The Uptown Diva sent you.

P.S. - Don't forget to find me on Twitter @thesocialiteprj and on Facebook at Cristal Carrington

Smooches & Stay Fabulous!

- Cristal Carrington

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed