Recap: A Week In Review. Fun, Fab and Book Launches!

by - 12:11 AM

It's been a few days since I've seen all my dudes and dolls at TheUptownDiva.com. I am so glad to be back. Have really been anticipating my book launch for The Socialite's Guide To: Choosing The Right Cocktail, so I have been missing in action. Just to give you all a recap of things going on in the life of Cristal Carrington, I will post a few pics and officially announce my book launch on Amazon.com tomorrow, October 14, 2012 to the public. Please support your doll and let's take heed to the new motto for 2012 and beyond. Live Fabulously. Drink Responsibly. Below are a few pics of me and my home girl Ms. Maddie Q last Sunday at the Washington Redskins vs. Atlanta Falcons game.


Below is a pic of me last Saturday at the Baltimore Heel-A-Thon. Larger Than Life. Check my previous post for addition photos on this monumental and life changing event. And alas, a picture of my latest books that are dropping on October 14, 2012 on Amazon.com and CristalCarrington.com. The Socialite's Guide To: Choosing The Right Cocktail and The Socialite's Guide To: 99 Simple Signature Cocktails.. Make sure that all you guys and dolls log onto my site at the link here to gain your FREE EBOOK: 99 SIMPLE SIGNATURE COCKTAIL RECIPES Your next cocktail party deserves it!
- Smooches Cristal Carrington

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed