Shoe Pick Of The Week

by - 7:13 AM

Every week, I bring you fabulous shoes that simply are divine, or are for a divine purpose. This week's shoe comes from an undisclosed location that I visited, but the shoe was so cute, I had to take a flick. Gold beaded and for sure a knock out, this shoe is calling all the shots and taking names later. Mix this with a high waisted shirt or cigarette pants and you will certainly catch all the attention in the room. I just love this shoe because it is bold a needs little else to make it shine. (pun intended). For the fab price of $59.00, this shoe and others like it are what I like to call, my pick of the week. If you love shoes like I do and want to dress yourself and your fam in designer threads for less, check out the link below and have your own personal stylist at the click of a button. http://tiny.cc/YourFavoriteBrands Smooches & Stay Fabulous! Cristal Carrington

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed