Casa Noble Tequila

by - 12:40 AM

Smooth. Refined. Casa Noble.


I will admit – tequila isn’t my favorite liquor, however, after tasting the smooth taste of Casa Noble Tequila, I’m changing my thoughts on this.  This is totally not hype!  

In college, drinking Tequila was a rite of passage.  It was just the thing to do.  A shot here, a shot there, a shot with your fraternity brothers or sisters was just the norm.  That peppery feeling of hot liquor going down your throat rapidly was just normal.  God forbid you actually took
the time to savor the flavors, it was just too intense.

Recently the good people at Casa Noble sent me a bottle of their Crystal Tequila.  At first I thought they were simply trying to flatter me with my namesake, but after tasting the tequila for myself, I’m convinced they’ve got a good thing going here.

I’m certainly a sipper when it comes to drinks, I don’t like to get $@*&face when out with friends, so tequila has never been my go to drink.  However, every girl does love a properly made Margarita.
So after giving it a try neat – or in lay terms “straight”, I found the tequila to be of high quality and smooth on the palate, unlike some more known brands, that I will fail to mention here. 

Bottom line is: Casa Noble is tops when it comes to high quality tequila that doesn’t burn. Step into the new age and away from those college memories of the burn. I totally recommend it and give total kudos to the Casa Noble brand. They rock!

Below are a few cocktail recipes for your drinking pleasure, although a simple mix of fruit punch and OJ isn’t a bad starting point for a homemade cocktail, throw a banana wheel on the side and see what your friends think :

Cherry Margarita
Ingredients
1 oz. Tequila
½ oz. Cherry Juice
1 ½ cups of fresh cherries
1/3 cup of Lime Juice
½ cup Cointreau
Dash of salt
Lime wedges
Ice
Method: With lime wedges moisten rim of Margarita glasses. Dip glasses into salt. Place glasses into
freezer to chill. In a pitcher combine tequila, cherry juice, lime juice and Cointreau. Remove
glasses from freezer and serve margarita mixture over ice. Garnish with lime slices. Yield 4
servings.
Loco Lemonade
Ingredients
1½ oz. Tequila
1 oz. Grenadine
4 oz. Lemonade
½ oz. Lemon Juice
Ice

Method: Combine ingredients with ice in shaker. Shake. Strain and serve in Margarita glass. Squeeze a
lemon over top.
Rooster Tail
Ingredients
1 oz. Orange Juice
1 oz. Tomato Juice
2 oz. Tequila
Method: Combine ingredients with ice cubes in shaker. Shake. Strain and serve in Margarita glass.

Live Fabulously. Drink Responsibly.™

-          Cristal Carrington
* *Cocktail recipes courtesy of 99 Simple Signature Cocktails by Cristal Carrington. Find your free recipes online at www.cristalcarrington.com





You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed