My Brand. My Style. My Life?

by - 8:36 PM



Your brand. As true to you as blue jeans and apple pie. Your brand, classically rugged with a hint of swag. Your brand. A measure of your capacity for violence?

Today, I got the opportunity to march in the city of Baltimore for a victim of racial profiling and deadly violence, Trayvon Martin. This young adult lost his life in a senseless fashion and Geraldo blamed it on fashion? This is absurd, but a reality in America.

I ask that all my brand warriors of all races and genders stand up against violence of any kind and speak true to your brand and what we know to be right.

Race does exist. Racism shouldn't.

Smooches & Stay Fabulous

- Cristal Carrington

Find me and let's chat brands @thesocialiteprj on Twitter.com and on Facebook at Cristal Carrington

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed