THIS IS IT VIDEO AND FAREWELL TO MJ AND 2009

by - 12:04 PM


This will probably be my last post for 2009. This year we shared so many pivitol moments in the urban community, but truly one of the moments that I wish would have NEVER happened is the lost of my favorite artist of all-time - Michael Jackson.

He brought us so many memories and if any of you are like me and think you know all the moves to Thriller, you know what I mean. I can't even watch this without getting choked up, so I urge you to go and get your kleenex.

I LOVE YOU MIKE
WE LOVE YOU MIKE
THE WORLD LOVES YOU AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!


ALL I'M SAYIN IS:
May 2010 bring more joy for all of you than pain. We have suffered monumental loss this year with the loss of MJ. The Uptown Diva is now predicting more love, more growth, less loss and less hate in 2010.

Peace & Blessings and Stay Fabulous! See You In 2010.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed