Shoe Pick Of The Week: Sheila

by - 8:50 PM


Happy June!

Welcome to another and long overdue Shoe Pick Of The Week.

 Let me first say to my audience that I regret not being able to deliver the Shoe Picks lately, however, I have been working behind the scenes to enhance theuptowndiva.com and its affiliate brands.

With that said I bring you the coveted Shoe Pick Of The Week.

The Sheila Open Toe Heel, $59.95 (solesociety.com)

Shown here in Bermuda Blue and a sure reference to my next vacation spot, the Sheila can play double agent in the style department, but I prefer the more laid back look for these.  See more below and catch this Shoe Pick online at Sole Society.

Open toe sandal in genuine materials with ankle strap and colorblock detail.
  • Platform Description: 1/2"
  • Material: Suede, Haircalf
  • Heel Height: 4 1/4"
  • Fit: True to size



These are only available in a size 5 in the Bermuda Blue and in the Camel color there is a tad more availability, but I wouldn't wait too long to snatch these babies up!

Smooches & Stay Fabulous!

- Cristal Carrington

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed