T-Pains Entourage Nappy Boyz Calling Him A Fake!

by - 1:08 AM

So, T-Pains boys "The Nappy Boyz" coming from FL are calling T-Pain out on a new movie. Apparently, T-Pain blew up and left his folks behind... Happens all the time, so I'm totally NOT surprised. However, ALL I'M SAYIN IS: Is anyone in the game real anymore??? If you came up with folks and you wouldn't be in your current position without them, why not at least let them get some burn??? Studio time maybe, a shout-out here and there. Granted you can't take everyone with you, but a lil love for your folks is not going to hurt anyone. I guess...but I'm not a rapper and I don't have a rap entourage....

Each one teach one!!!


That's all...

Check out the vid here!

The Untold Story The Nappy Headz from Southern Gentlemen Productions on Vimeo.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed