T.I. OUT OF JAIL!!! IT'S OFFICIAL

by - 1:40 PM


IT'S OFFICIAL - TI IS OUT OF JAIL!

The Atlanta rapper T.I., AKA TIP has been released from an Arkansas prison after serving seven months for weapons charges.

He is reported to be living at Dismas Charities halfway house that he shall stay in for three month as a finale to his sentencing.

He was arrested in August 2007 in a federal sting, just before he was to perform at the BET hip-hop awards.

What's up with that? Wasn't Snoop arrested in the same fashion at the MTV awards? Boy I tell ya, the feds aren't very creative in locating felons - Just go where the red carpet is! ha ha.

Anyway: All I'm Sayin Is: Glad to see T.I. back home. I know the album is gonna be sick - Stay tuned to www.theuptowndiva.com for newly released T.I. tracks - I'm sure they are comin'

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed