Tantalizing Tuesdays: The Shoe Pick Of The Week

by - 6:39 PM


Happy Tuesday fabulous dolls! As a new feature to TheUptownDiva.com, I will now present a shoe pick of the week to inspire and delight my lovelies with the hottest and most decadent shoes on the market.

As any budget-minded diva would be, I will attempt to keep the shoe retail prices below $200, but I can’t make any promises, if it is a prime shoe find, I must disclose. Just a warning!

Shoes are a girl’s best friend, next to diamonds and a teacup Maltese, so while I await my Romeo to send her to me fully equipped with her custom diamond dog collar, I will just suffice with fabulous shoes and my cuddly cat Chance, a black, short-hair with green eyes, who I adopted last year from B.A.R.C.S (www.baltimoreanimalshelter.org)

Chance is a Taurus, so he loves fab things like this rhinestone cat collar ($28.95) from www.here-kittykitty.com.

But, enough about pets, it’s all about shoes and my tantalizing shoe pick of the week is the:
Burberry Herringbone Rain Boot

Perfect for rainy weather, you will brighten up the day with these aqua blue boots (Kingfisher)sporting a classic Burberry design. With a retail value at $225 and currently on sale for $118.99, these boots won’t be around for long.

To view or purchase these boots, or to get a private personal shopper invitation, click here: PERSONAL SHOPPER SERVICE INVITATION

Enter your information, select your favorite brands, price range and your clothing/accessory or shoe needs for you and the family, and voila, designer sales will pop up at a frequency that you set. Now that’s what I call having control.

Definitely NO SPAM,only fabulous designer shopping at a price you can afford.

Smooches & Stay Fabulous!

Cristal Carrington

Find Cristal Carrington on Twitter @TheUptownDiva and @TheSocialitePrj. Find her on Facebook at Cristal Carrington

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed