The Harlem Avenue Garden Project

by - 6:37 PM


This is a momumental moment for me....I have been going through an inspirational journey this year and I want to share a new project that I am committed to. This new project remains a challenge because I have never done it but I really think I can complete this. It is called the Harlem Avenue Garden Project. Simply put, I want to take 3 plots of land in my community of Baltimore Maryland and turn it into a viable garden for the residents of this block.

Problem is...the land is owned by three individuals of which no one has any contact. Two of the three have defunct addresses and the third...well we'll see what they are willing to do. They might actually let us use their land. The others...not so sure. Can someone sue you for creating a garden on their property if they are not keeping it up? I will soon find out! Watch Cristal Carrington as she flirts with the law and gets into sticky buisiness - The Harlem Avenue Garden Project...can she do it? Without getting sued??? Stay tuned to find out!

- Smooches & Stay Fabulous!
Cristal Carrington

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed