Tila Tequila Launches New Label - Signs Raz B

by - 4:48 PM


Tila Tequila of Myspace fame recently launched a new record label called Little Miss Trendsetter Management LLC in addition to launching Tila Tequila Records.

The first artist on the record label is former B2K member Raz B.

“The reason why I am doing all this is to prepare for when my baby comes I did this ALL FOR MY CHILDREN AND NOT FOR MYSELF,” Tequila wrote on her GlobalGrind blog. “I wanted to make SURE, that when I have a baby, that It would be a time where I wouldn't have to work so much or worry about income and raise my children. yes it will be hard to be a single mother raising all of these kids by myself, but it's so worth it.”

Last weekend, Tila Tequila’s name was splashed all over the headlines, after she implied that gangster rapper The Game could be the father of her unborn child.

The Game appeared on TMZ and denied the reports.

In Celebration of Tila's new label, I felt it was only necessary to play one of my favorite Tila songs...F*ck Ya Man - Gotta love this track!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed