Cristal Carrington's most favorite moments of 2012 in pictures

by - 1:46 PM

Whew! 2012 is almost gone and boy what a year it has been.  Full of life changing events that can be summed up with the adjectives happy, fun, complicated and adventurous.

2013 promises to be a great year, but to show gratitude for this year, I have put 2012 in pictures.

Notable moments:
Release of my 1st book: The Socialite's Guide To: Choosing The Right Cocktail
Launch of thesocialiteproject.com
Tuaca Inked with Corey Miller
Re-election of President Barack Obama
Shoe Picks of the week
Belvedere  party at Sax
Family time
Seeing my nephew grow up
Pinterest Virtual Party
MAC Party
Heel-a-thon
Meeting Paul Wharton
Meeting Rev. Run
Don Julio Party
Dinner with Pierre Ferrand
Introducing Hiro Sake to my readers
Re-introducing my PR firm Aqua PRomos to the world
12 Days of Christmas: Shoe Countdown and more...

See my picture collage and stay tuned to the launch of the new home of theuptowndiva.com coming in 2013.

Remember to Live Fabulously. Drink Responsibly!
Cristal Carrington 








You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed