The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding: The Law of Expansion

by - 8:36 PM


One of the very first books on my reading list during my personal branding journey was The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding by Al and Laura Ries. This book was very helpful for me and I wanted to share it with all my readers. I will be bringing all the laws and exploring other great books for you to read during this fantastic time in your branding process.

The Law of Expansion: The law of expansion suggests the power of a brand is inversely proportional to its scope. The law proposes that one should overwhelm a small niche within their business to protect the brand and to stand out as a brand leader.

I will continue to bring you the remaining laws of branding and other helpful books in the future. Until then...smooches & stay fabulous!

- Cristal Carrington

You May Also Like

0 comments

Insta Feed